Medicare Supplement Insurance is private insurance (also known as Medigap Insurance) that helps to fill the gaps in Medicare Parts A & B coverage. Medicare Supplement Insurance is designed to help pay some of the out-of-pocket health care costs that Medicare doesn’t cover.
What is Medicare Supplement Insurance?
Things you should know about Medicare Supplement Insurance:
- Helps to fill the gaps in Medicare Parts A & B coverage
- Medicare Supplement Plans are Standardized (for example, Plan F with one company is the same as Plan F with another)
- You can choose any provider that accepts Medicare patients
- Choice of many plans to fit your needs and budget
- Choice of multiple carriers
- You do not need referrals to see specialists
Michael R. Singer
Independent Licensed Insurance Producer
Over 25 Years of Trusted Experience Providing Insurance to Individuals, Families, Business Owners, and Small Businesses
CALL 603-431-2103 Or Request Us To Contact You
By providing your address, phone number and /or email address, you are agreeing to be contacted / called by Michael Singer. Submitted information will not be shared with any other parties.